Transportation is critical to Saskatchewan’s prosperity. Our province supplies raw material and manufactured goods for markets across the country and around the world. Our key industries depend on goods reliably coming into our province every day.
Our commercial law team provides in-depth, up-to-date knowledge of the areas of law that affect transportation. Our lawyers provide crucial insights for companies that rely on air, rail and truck transportation to do business.
We provide all commercial legal services including:
- drafting contracts
- advising on risk management
- cargo claims
- corporate structures
- corporate finance
Our expertise extends to the varied legislation that governs transportation industries
- Canadian, US and International Customs regulations
- Canadian Transportation Agency proceedings and filings
- labour and employment law
- environmental concerns, including handling dangerous goods and hazardous wastes
Robertson Stromberg provides legal services relating to large transportation claims in areas such as:
- bills of lading, waybills and conditions of carriage
- claims for cargo loss
- common carrier liability
- damage recovery within self-insured retentions
- employment and workers’ compensation issues
- transportation of dangerous goods
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.