Backed by our extensive experience, our team offers the essential expert preparation needed to represent administrative and quasi-judicial tribunals or clients that appear before such tribunals.
Our administrative law team represents regulators, members, and adjudicative panels in professional discipline matters. In particular, our lawyers:
- Assist regulators in prosecuting professional discipline cases;
- Provide advice and assistance to discipline panels tasked with running hearings and making decisions;
- Represent members who are subject to complaints within their profession.
We represent clients appearing before the following:
- Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission
- Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority
- Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board
- Municipal Boards
- Professional Regulatory Bodies
Related News and Articles
The Canadian Media Lawyers Association will hold their annual meeting on November 2, 2018 in Toronto. Representing our part of the country, Sean Sinclair will present on the openness of administrative tribunals during the cross country check-up portion of the...read more