August 21, 2018 — Robertson Stromberg LLP is pleased to announce that 12 lawyers have been included in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers™ has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in Canada list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Robertson Stromberg LLP would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2019 The Best Lawyers in Canada list:
- Misty S. Alexandre- Construction Law
- M. Kim Anderson- Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law, Banking and Finance Law
- Christopher J. H. Donald- Corporate Law
- Melvin A. Gerspacher- Tax Law
- Allan M. Haubrich- Trusts and Estates
- Tiffany M. Paulsen- Family Law
- Jennifer D. Pereira- Insurance Law
- Leslie W. Prosser- Natural Resources Law, Corporate Law, Mining Law
- Reynold A. Robertson- Education Law
- Scott D. Waters- Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Governance Practice
- Gary D. Young- Insurance Law, Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Kenneth K. E. Ziegler- Immigration Law